Underground LHD Buckets
Based on the success of our Excavator and Wheel Loader Bucket Program, KVX has expanded its range to also include Underground LHD Buckets, combining the key features and benefits of KVX Buckets and GET systems to provide a highly attractive LHD bucket solution:
- The KVX system provides more natural protection under the Base Lip eliminating the necessity for Profile Bars and a number of other underside protection items (better protection and less parts = superior reliability and reduced maintenance time/cost).
- With its very slim profile and smooth floor design the KVX GET system ensures free material flow into and out of the Bucket (no hang-ups!) and superior penetration, resulting in less tire spin, improved fuel economy, less wear and tear on driveline, pins and bushes and better productivity.
- Thanks to the KVX Base Lip (hardened to ~500HB) little or no Front Lip protection is required. KVX technology assures almost zero welding maintenance.
- KVX LHD Buckets feature the same unrivalled GET retention as our Wheel Loader or Excavator systems, significantly reducing the risk of breakage, loss or unplanned maintenance as well as the even more significant downstream costs of fixed plant and production stoppages.
- KVX also incorporate our Sagitta® steel wearparts into other high wear areas on the buckets, providing a wear package which is light but which also offers a unique combination of hardness and toughness to address both the high wear and extreme impact encountered in underground operations. KVX wear protection options include: front protector list, wear bars, heel shrouds, wear buttons and chocky bars… You can customize as you want.
Our uniquely engineered Underground LHD Buckets have significantly outperformed OEM Buckets even in the toughest and most extreme applications and conditions in underground mining. The combination of the KVX GET system and KVX’s specialised Bucket design/manufacturing technologies provide the underground mining industry with an unrivalled LHD Bucket option.
For more information, please contact our sales department. If you wish to obtain a quotation for a KVX bucket, please fill out our bucket inquiry form.