KVX for Rental Business
Looking for a way of making your business more profitable? Then you should get to know the KVX system.
The KVX System has been developed in close co-operation with contractors, mines and quarries all over the world. KVX offers a wide product range, dependable factory support, flexible engineering resources, unique and unrivalled solutions, and wear parts of the highest quality.
KVX is Rock Science.
Thanks to a special hardening technology, unique metallurgy and forming processes the KVX system is both very strong and very reliable. The lips return to original shape after bending and the buckets suffer less damages. The forged teeth are bolted securely beneath the lip. They are far less likely to loosen and fall of and they last an extremely long time compared to typical cast teeth. They also protect the underside of the lip and bucket, reducing bucket maintenance. Rental companies can therefore avoid having their customers starting to cut or repair GET and buckets while on hire, as often seen with conventional GET/bucket solutions in rental applications.
Rental machines on long rental agreements or far away from “base” will benefit from being equipped with the KVX GET system for numerous other reasons:
- Smaller number of individual parts required in stock. No GET welding requirements.
- Same teeth and system on a wider range machines (more commonality)
- KVX system can cover the full fleet on Excavators and Wheel loaders
- Bolts are generally re-useable on excavator systems
- Mechanically locked bolt-on teeth
- Teeth can be changed/turned at the worksite (using spanner stand or similar on excavator systems)
- Long lifetime means better planned maintenance!
Contact KVX for further evaluation of your rental business.